Wednesdays, June 13, 2018
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Drawing classes will be held monthly and will cover basic drawing issues. The instructor will have a theme and focus for each class. Drawing is an accumulation of skills and knowledge. This is a beginner to advanced class. Each level will be challenged.
Students are encouraged to bring their own supplies & try mediums.
• Drawing pencils – bring 3 pencils of different hardness 2H HB 2B.
• Suggested: Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencils 100, Drafting Set from 4H to 6B
• Kneaded eraser
• Sketch pad – suggested: 98lb paper Cason Mixed Media 9x12in.
• Photo images that interest you – instructor will supply images as well.
• Ruler and/or a 2ft string
• Markers and other drawing materials are accepted and encouraged if student wants
Cost: $7.50 per class
Pre-registration & membership required.